National Contact Point
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions National Contact Point (MSCA NCP), the EU Framework Program “Horizon 2020”, was established at Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University on December 20, 2013 (according to the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1082 dated December 20, 2013).
NCP’s activities aim at:
• increasing awareness of scientists and other potential applicants about the EU programs;
• providing information and consultations regarding calls, rules for participation, requirements for submission of project proposals within the Horizon-2020 framework program;
• organizing and conducting of workshops, trainings, and information days in different cities of Ukraine;
• maintaining the NCP website, publication of newsletters and information materials;
• analyzing the statistics on the participation of Ukrainian participants in the Horizon-2020 program;
• updating the information about new calls in Facebook.
NCP is a part of the National Contact Points of Ukraine network who consult scientists and other participants in various fields.
skype – oleksiy.savkevych
Tel: +380 50 471 54 48