Головна мета природних наук – розкрити єдність сил Природи.
The University, which had to leave its laboratory facilities, premises, equipment, and library stock in Donetsk, is currently reviving its research potential and remains one of the leading educational and research institutions in Ukraine. The University performs well in various national and international ratings:
- QS World University Rankings. Along with other six Ukrainian HEIs our University was included in the list of the world’s best universities in 2016/2017 (701+).
- Освіта.ua. 2nd place among the universities of Central Ukraine in 2016. 17th place among 286 universities in the consolidated ranking of Ukrainian HEIs.
- Scopus database. 17th place among 136 universities of Ukraine in 2017.
What distinguishes the University today are:
- 9 faculties with their own unique educational, cultural and scientific achievements, scientific schools;
- 80 years of experience in research and development with due account for regional and national needs, and world trends;
- “DonNU-Podillia”, the Science Park to serve as the basis for commercialization of research results and their introduction at domestic and foreign markets;
- Horizon 2020 National Contact Point, which promotes the integration of Ukrainian science into the European research area.