According to Annex 9 of the Admission Rules to Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University in 2022, applicants must provide the following documents:
- Application (written in the name of the rector, signed by prospective supervisor, head of the graduating department and dean of the faculty);
- Consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- Identity card П-2ДС with a photo 6 × 4 (certified by the seal and signature of the responsible person of the personnel department of the enterprise, institution or organization where the applicant is employed – only for employees);
- Submission from an educational institution, research institution, organization to graduate school (for external applicants), if available;
- Extract from the minutes of the Academic Council meeting of the Faculty on the recommendation for admission to graduate school (for persons who studied for a master’s degree at Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University – if available);
- Copy of the master’s degree diploma ( or specialist) indicating the acquired specialty (qualification) and the diploma supplement;
- List and copies of published scientific papers and inventions (form 26); copies of awards received as a result of international, all-Ukrainian student competitions of scientific and research works, research competitions and scientific conferences (if any);
- Conclusion of the prospective supervisor after the interview;
- Certified copy of employment record book (if available);
- A copy of the passport, a copy of the certificate from the tax inspection on the assignment of an individual tax number;
- Copy of the first page of the international passport (if available)
- A copy of the military registration document for conscripts (except as provided by law);
- A copy of the document on the change of surname (if any).
- 4 color photos 3×4 cm.
The originals of passports and higher education diplomas are submitted by the applicant in person.
Documents (with addition: 2 cardboard binders, 2 envelopes, 10 files, 20 sheets of A4 paper) are submitted to the Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies.
Submission of documents:
– from May 16, 2022 to July 15, 2022 (by state order)
– from May 16, 2022 to August 13, 2022 (at the expense of individuals and/or legal entities)
Address: Vinnytsia, vul. 600-richchia, 21, room 613
Working hours: Monday-Friday from 09:00 to 17:00
e-mail: [email protected]